US HUPO sessions, posters, short courses and exhibits will be located in the Westin Seattle, 1900 Fifth Avenue, Seattle, WA 98101.
About the Westin Seattle
Following a $35 million dollar renovation Westin Seattle guests will enjoy a contemporary setting combined with the Westin comforts (Heavenly Beds and Bathrooms), a 24-hour fitness studio and indoor pool. The newly opened Relish Burger Bistro
is open daily from 6:30 am - 11 pm. A comfortable lobby bar is also open daily from 3 pm.
Conference Room Rates
- $179 - Special conference rate for US HUPO attendees. This rate includes in-room wifi, a $14.95 value.
- $129 - Student and Post-docs - A limited number of rooms are available. Once a student or post-doc has registered for the conference they may request special booking instructions for the discounted room block from email@example.com.
How to Reserve
1. RESERVE ONLINE
2. Reserve by Telephone - Dial 1-888-627-8513. Mention '2014 US-HUPO Attendee' to receive the conference rate with in-room wifi.
Deadline for hotel reservations is March 15, 2014
Travel to Seattle and the Westin Seattle Hotel
Sea-Tac International Airport (SEA) is served by all major airlines. Once at the airport take the light rail, taxi, or shared van ride service to arrive at the Westin Seattle.
- Light Rail to/from Sea-Tac Airport via Sound Transit Central Link. Ticket is $2.75 one-way (approx 40-45 min).
From Sea-Tac Airport baggage claim, proceed across the skybridge to the parking garage, level 4, and follow the signs to the SeaTac Link (Central) Light Rail loading area. Board the train and proceed to the Westlake Center transit tunnel station. Exit the train and follow the signs to the Westlake Center exit. Proceed one block north on 5th Avenue to The Westin Seattle. More info here.
- Taxis provided by Yellow Cab of Seattle offer a $40 flat rate between Sea-Tac Airport and Downtown Seattle
- Shared ride service provided by Downtown Airporter from $18 one-way (discount for round trips).
What to do in Seattle
Recently voted one of the "Top 10 Cities to Visit" by Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler, Seattle offers a thriving art, music and theatre scene.
Ideally situated in downtown Seattle, The Westin Seattle offers the best of the city at your doorstep. With spectacular views of the Puget Sound and Mt. Rainer, and located only blocks from the Flagship Nordstrom Store, Pike Place Market, the Space Needle and the Seattle Art Museum, The Westin Seattle will provide you with the ultimate Pacific Northwest hotel experience. The hotel's concierge team is available to provide you with city maps and directions or to book reservations and tours.