US HUPO is a non-profit educational and networking association for those engaged in proteomics technologies and research pertaining to the human proteome and model organisms.
US HUPO sponsors an annual conference that is attended by 400 scientists. Over 200 papers are presented as posters and talks. Short courses are also offered immediately preceding the annual conference.
Benefits of US HUPO membership:
- $200 discount on conference registration fees
- Support the "US HUPO News" newsletter and participate in the TechTalk discussion wiki
- Option to purchase online subscription for Molecular and Cellular Proteomics (MCP) at discounted rate of $70
- Access to online Employment Center
- Opportunity for involvement in US HUPO-sponsored initiatives
- Support of students and post-docs in the proteomics community
Join or Renew US HUPO Membership for 2013
- Online Dues Payment - for new and renewing members
- Fill-in PDF Dues Form - print and email, mail, or fax this form for new and renewing members
- Renewing Students and Post-Docs - If you are a current (2012) Student or Post-doc member of US HUPO complete this form. Your membership dues are free after your one-time membership fee of $75 paid in 2012 for as long as you are a student or post-doc.
Membership is based on the calendar year, January 1 - December 31, with memberships paid after October 1 rolling over to the following year. US HUPO is pleased to offer multi-year membership savings for regular memberships (see rates below).
|Regular 1-year Membership (Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2012)
|Regular 2-year Membership (Jan 1, 2012 - Dec 31, 2013)
|Regular 3-year Membership (Jan 1, 2012 - Dec 31, 2014)
|Student/Post-DocMembership (Multi-Year Unlimited*)
*New! Student and Post-Doc Membership is now a $75 one-time dues payment for unlimited multi-year membership for as long as you remain a full-time student or post-doc. After you join at the new Student / Post-Doc rate your membership is valid for as long as you are a student or post-doctoral fellow. You will receive a special renewal form in 2013 that will ask for proof of your status as a full-time student or post-doc.