US HUPO is a non-profit educational and networking association for those engaged in proteomics technologies and research pertaining to the human proteome and model organisms. Membership in US-HUPO is based on the calendar year (January 1 - December 31).
US HUPO sponsors an annual conference that is attended by 350-400 scientists. Over 200 papers are presented as posters and talks. Short courses are also offered immediately preceding the annual conference.
How to Join
- Go to Online Dues Payment - for new and renewing members.
Note: Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Microsoft Edge are the browsers recommended for dues payments. Microsoft Internet Explorer is not supported for payments.
- Renewing Students and Post-Docs - If you are a 2019 Student or Post-doc member your membership will be renewed for 2020 automatically at no cost. If your status has changed and you are no longer a student or post-doc, please contact the US HUPO office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership Dues 2020
Membership is based on the calendar year, January 1 - December 31, with memberships paid after September 1 rolling over to the following year. US HUPO offers multi-year membership savings for regular memberships (see rates below) as well as a one-time multi-year membership for students and post-docs (details below).
- Regular 1-year Membership (Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2020): $150
- Regular 2-year Membership (Jan 1, 2020 - Dec 31, 2022): $225
- Regular 3-year Membership (Jan 1, 2019 - Dec 31, 2022): $300
- Student/Post-DocMembership: $125*
This is Multi-Year Unlimited for the duration of the PhD or postdoc training.
*Student and Post-Doc Membership is a $125 one-time dues payment for unlimited multi-year membership for as long as you remain a full-time student or post-doc. After you join at the new Student / Post-Doc rate your membership is valid for as long as you are a student or post-doctoral fellow.