How-to Register for Conference or a Short Course
Registration for the 2020 conference and short courses will open in late September 2019.
2019 Conference Registration Fees
Conference Registration Fees include welcome reception, coffee breaks plus access to all talks, posters, and workshops. 2020 Conference registration fees will be posted to this page in late September 2019.
- Member*: $340 advance / $390 late-onsite
- Non-member: $540 advance / $590 late-onsite
- Student or Post-doc Member*, $150 advance / $200 late-onsite
- Student or Post-doc Non-member, $225 advance / $275 late-onsite
2019 Short Course Tuition Fees
Includes coffee breaks and electronic version of instructor presentations. 2020 Conference registration fees will be posted to this page in late September 2019.
- Member*, $350
- Non-member, $450
- Student or Post-doc Member*, $250
- Student or Post-doc Non-member, $350
- Member*, $150
- Non-member, $200
- Student or Post-doc Member*, $125
- Student or Post-doc Non-member, $150
**US HUPO Member Conference Registration Fees (dues for 2020 must be paid to access member rates). Not yet a member of US HUPO? Go to Membership page to sign up now. Once dues are paid, return to conference registration. Dues are $100 for regular membership and $75 for students / postdocs (students / post-docs pay membership one year only and renew for free in subsequent years).
Cancellation Policy for Conference Registration or Short Courses
Written notice of cancellation must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 15 in order to receive a refund (less $50 administrative fee).