Online registration is now open. Advance registration deadline is February 24.
If you would like to become a member of US HUPO to access the member discounted rates, please pay dues before registering for the meeting. Go to Membership page to renew or join today.
Fee Schedule for Conference and Short Course Registration
Conference Registration Fees include welcome reception, coffee breaks plus access to all talks, posters, and workshops.
Advance registration deadline is February 24, 2017. After this date rates increase by $50.
- Member*: $340 advance / $390 late-onsite
- Non-member: $540 advance / $590 late-onsite
- Student or Post-doc Member*, $100 advance / $150 late-onsite
- Student or Post-doc Non-member, $175 advance / $225 late-onsite
Short Course Registration Fees include coffee breaks and electronic version of instructor presentations.
Two-day Course (Saturday-Sunday, March 18-19, 2017)
- Member*, $325
- Non-member, $400
- Student or Post-doc Member*, $225
- Student or Post-doc Non-member, $275
Half-day Courses (Sunday, March 19, 2017)
- Member*, $150
- Non-member, $200
- Student or Post-doc Member*, $125
- Student or Post-doc Non-member, $150
**US HUPO Member Conference Registration Fees (dues for 2017 must be paid to access member rates). Not yet a member of US HUPO? Go to Membership page to sign up now. Once dues are paid, return to conference registration. Dues are $100 for regular membership and $75 for students / postdocs (students / post-docs pay membership one year only and renew for free in subsequent years).