US HUPO is a non-profit educational and networking association for those engaged in proteomics technologies and research pertaining to the human proteome and model organisms.
US HUPO sponsors an annual conference that is attended by 400 scientists. Over 200 papers are presented as posters and talks. Short courses are also offered immediately preceding the annual conference.
Benefits of US HUPO membership:
- $200 discount on conference registration fees
- Support the "US HUPO News" newsletter and participate in the TechTalk discussion wiki
- Option to purchase online subscription for Molecular and Cellular Proteomics (MCP) at discounted rate of $70
- Access to online Employment Center
- Opportunity for involvement in US HUPO-sponsored initiatives
- Support of U.S.-based proteomics community.